The Clubhouse: Infants-Kindergarten
We want every child to know three things: God made me, God loves me and Jesus wants to be my friend forever.
What to expect:
• Upon arrival, hospitality volunteers welcome families to the Clubhouse classrooms.
• First time guests are asked to fill out a brief registration form.
• We check children into their age-appropriate classroom through our computer database.
• Each child receives a unique alpha-numerical nametag; parents receive a smaller ticket with the same alpha-numeric sequence to ensure safety.
• All of our volunteers are background checked and trained. They are excited to care for, love and teach your children!
If you have questions, please contact Emily Espinosa.