“...let our lives lovingly express truth in all things, speaking truly, dealing truly, living truly. Enfolded in love, let us grow up in every way and in all things into Christ.”
Engaging the Next Generation
At New Charlotte, we believe the church functions best when we work together with families to engage the next generation.
The Love of the Family + The Light of the Church = Orange
All children’s and student ministry volunteers are background checked and trained.
On a weekly basis, this means:
- Partnering with parents and providing resources to help families grow spiritually.
- Setting a foundation for faith in the resurrection of Jesus Christ and Scripture.
- Providing another person of influence, for each child, to invest in their faith journey.
- Creating environments for students to experience God in a unique way though worship, community, and service.
- Teaching children they are part of God’s bigger story for the world.
The Clubhouse (Infant - Kindergarten)
Learn more about what a fun Sunday morning looks like for your infant-kindergartener.
The Warehouse (1st - 3rd grade)
The Warehouse is where 1st-3rd graders experience three major truths.
The Hub (Middle School)
For our middle school students, The Hub is a fun and exciting place for students to grow in their faith and learn how to navigate their complicated world.
The Foundry (High School)
For our high school students, The Foundry is all about preparing for the next stage of life.
The Fieldhouse (4th-5th Grade)
The goal of our preteen environment is to meet the unique challenges facing this age group by helping them to:
Make wiser choices, build stronger relationships and develop a deeper faith.