“...let our lives lovingly express truth in all things, speaking truly, dealing truly, living truly. Enfolded in love, let us grow up in every way and in all things into Christ.”
Engaging the Next Generation
At New Charlotte, we believe the church functions best when we work together with families to engage the next generation.
The Love of the Family (red) + The Light of the Church (yellow) = Orange
All children’s and student ministry volunteers are background checked and trained.
On a weekly basis, this means:
- Partnering with parents and providing resources to help families grow spiritually
- Setting a foundation for faith in Scripture
- Providing another person of influence for each child to invest in their faith journey
- Creating environments for students to experience God in a unique way
- Teaching children they are part of a God’s big story around the world
The Clubhouse (Infant - Kindergarten)
Learn more about what a fun Sunday morning looks like for your infant-kindergartener.
The Warehouse (1st - 5th grade)
The Warehouse is where 1st-5th graders experience three major truths.
The Hub (Middle School)
For our middle school students, The Hub is a fun and exciting place for students to grow in their faith and learn how to navigate their complicated world.
The Foundry (High School)
For our high school students, The Foundry is all about preparing for the next stage of life.