For our infants – kindergarteners, The Clubhouse is focused on introducing your child to God’s story. Sunday mornings at 9 and 10:30am.
You can expect:
Volunteers welcome families and check-in children to age-appropriate classes. Each child receives a unique name tag. Parents receive a smaller but matching pickup tag. Children are also served a small snack.
We want every child to know three things:
- God made me
- God loves me
- Jesus wants to be my friend forever
“So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith."
- Infants begin learning of Jesus’ love through gentle music in a safe, caring environment.
- Toddlers move through age-appropriate activities and crafts to experience each week’s Bible story.
- Preschoolers and kindergarteners hear a Bible story, worship to fun, upbeat music, and experience activities to reinforce the Bible story.
Bibles We Recommend
- The Jesus Storybook Bible (Ages 0-2)
- My First Hands-On Bible (Ages 3-5)
- The Adventure Bible (1st-5th Grade)
Books We Recommend for Parents
- Don't Miss It: Parent Like Every Week Counts
- Phase Guide Series: Parenting Guide at Every Age
- Love Lives Here
- Right Click: Parenting Your Teen In A Digital Media World
- The Sticky Faith Guide for Your Family
- Parenting Beyond Your Capacity
Devotionals We Recommend for Kids