For our infants – kindergarteners, The Clubhouse is focused on introducing your child to God’s story.
The Clubhouse meets on Sunday mornings at 9:30 and 11:00am.
We ask that you fill out a brief registration form for your child at their first visit.
We want every child to know three things:
- God made me
- God loves me
- Jesus wants to be my friend forever
“So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith."
You can expect:
- Volunteers welcome families and check-in children to age-appropriate classes.
- Each child receives a unique name tag. Parents receive a smaller but matching pickup ticket to ensure safety.
- A snack will be served to your child each week.
- Infants begin learning of Jesus’ love through gentle music in a safe, caring environment.
- Toddlers move through age-appropriate activities and crafts to experience each week’s Bible story.
- Preschoolers and kindergarteners hear a Bible story, worship to fun, upbeat music, and experience activities to reinforce the Bible story.