The Warehouse is where 1st-5th graders experience three major truths through Large Group Teaching and connecting to other kids and leaders in Small Groups.
The Warehouse meets on Sunday mornings at 9 and 10:30am.
We ask that you fill out a brief registration form for your child at their first visit.
THE THREE MAJOR TRUTHS:
- I need to make the wise choice
- I can trust God no matter what
- I should treat others the way I want to be treated
“So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith.”
You can expect:
- Volunteers welcome families and check-in children to small groups based on grade level.
- Each child receives a unique name tag. Parents receive a smaller but matching pickup ticket to ensure safety.
- Ignites discovery and invites kids into a new understanding of how to grow in relationship with Jesus.
- Teaches key Bible stories that help kids discover Jesus and reflect His character to the world around them.
- Emphasizes the value of relationships with God and others, so don’t hesitate to ask your child about their Sunday morning experience.