We all need people in our lives that can see God’s best in and through us.
We all need people who will journey with us and are committed to helping us get to where we need to be.
We all need Providential Relationships.
Someone God puts in your way, to show you The Way: This is a providential relationships.
The month at New Charlotte Church, we’re talking about “How to Grow Your Faith.” One of the key ways God grows all of us is through these God-designed friendships called providential relationships.
Please go here to listen to the full message I gave on Providential Relationships at New Charlotte Church.
Here are the key take-aways from the sermon:
- Show me your friends and I’ll show you your future (Read Proverbs 13:20)
- Priscilla and Aquila are a great example of what it means to be in a providential relationship (Read Acts 18:1-4 and Romans 16:3-5)
- In order for God to grow our Faith, we must: Recognize, Pour into, and See the story of God through Providential Relationships.
- God is calling all of us to be a P.R. for someone else (Read John 15:12-13)
- Paul says, “All the Gentile churches” thanked God for Priscilla and Aquila! Wow!
Years from now, who will thank God because of the impact your Providential Relationships made in the world?
Providential Relationships: Someone God puts in our way, to show us The Way!